Some stretching exercises for type 4 people
These are tasks and outlooks that this type typically is uncomfortable or unfamiliar with doing. To expand your learning style zone you may want to be aware of these items and consciously practice them in your academic and personal life as appropriate.
- Try to focus on structure.
- Take some time to reflect before acting.
- Show some care for systems and procedures.
- Spend some time on what to do.
- Think strategically.
- Appreciate that other have low tolerance for chaos.
- Develop a model to structure your insights.
- Communicate your thinking process.
- Choose which risks to take.
- Challenge disorganization.