Some stretching exercises for type 3 people
These are tasks and outlooks that this type typically is uncomfortable or unfamiliar with doing. To expand your learning style zone you may want to be aware of these items and consciously practice them in your academic and personal life as appropriate.
- Take some time to chat with people about whatever is going on.
- Take time to honor the process.
- Try sharing your feelings with others.
- Care for other people’s needs.
- Look for the values in ideas.
- Try to consider that other ideas may be possible before coming to
- Take the time to allow others to find their own meaning.
- Weigh alternative possibilities.
- Challenge action for its own sake.